What is a Patient Portal?
Our patient portal allows you to do the following:
- View & Request Appointments
- Retrieve test results
- View personal health information
- Update demographic information
- Browse health facts and information
- View your billing statements and balances
- Make secure credit card payments
- Communicate with your doctor by sending and receiving secure messages
How do I sign up?
Go to https://13291.portal.athenahealth.com/ and click on “Sign up today.”
If I send a message to you, when can I expect a reply?
Messages will be responded to within 48 business hours. If it is urgent, please contact the office directly at 218-644-3811.
Can I request refills of my medications through the patient portal?
No. If you need a refill of a current medication please contact your pharmacy. They will fax us an authorization form if needed. If you would like a medication that you are not currently taking, you will need to set up an appointment.
What if I can’t get into my account or need help setting it up?
We would be more than happy to assist you. Please call the office at 218-644-3811.